- Tuesday, April 4th, 2017 • 12:00pm - 1:00pm
Please join us for this fun, informal session, where we'll show you great ways to improve how you use your Google Mail and Calendar. Topics we'll cover include:
- Goodbye Doodle! Use your Google Calendar to see everyone’s availability.
- Let Google manage your incoming emails by creating filters.
- Tidy up your inbox by archiving messages.
- Hit “Send” too soon? Enable the “Undo Send” option!
- Need to edit the subject line in a reply or forward message? We’ll show you how!
- And much more!
We hope to see you there!
- Location: ZSR Library 204
- Laptop Required: Yes
- Open To: Faculty, Graduate Students, Staff, Students
- Facilitated by: