- Thursday, April 6th, 2017 • 3:30pm - 4:45pm
Join us for a sampling of online tools designed to help you better engage students. We’ll explore options such as concept mapping, games and quizzing, animation and comic strips, and tools that allow you (or students) to synthesize content. Bring your laptops and a creative mind!
- Location: Reynolda Hall 301
- Special Notes: Please bring your laptops.
- Laptop Required: Yes
- Open To: Faculty, Graduate Students, Staff
- Facilitated by:
Questions? Please contact:
- Kristi Verbeke: • 336-758-2308