*Notice The Professional Development Center is making some changes to conference options and will no longer be able to support credit card payments or multifaceted conference/event registrations. We will continue to provide support for basic (no credit card payments or complex programming) conference/event registrations.
Fortunately, there are software programs that are designed to support conference/event needs. Below are a couple of resources that you may find helpful.
- Eventbright offers basic event registration with credit card payments. http://www.eventbrite.com.
- 123Signup offers event registration with credit card payments and additional multifaceted options.http://www.123signup.com/event-manager.asp
The PDC has partnered with more than 150 departments by assisting with workshops, conferences, and other events that often require time consuming and taxing registration processes. As an event management and promotion tool, the PDC features include:
- Online Registration
- Collecting demographic information (i.e. lunch preferences, special needs, accommodations, and other required information)
- Ability to download daily rosters, including registrants, preferences, and any additional logistical data that is collected
- Publicity and promotion through the web site that receives hundreds of visitors per day, maintains an e-mail list with over 9000 recipients.
To add an event to the web site please visit: http://pdc.wfu.edu/add-an-event/
To learn more about how the PDC can assist you with your upcoming events, please contact Tomma Guastaferro at 758-4394 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.