Showing events 1 - 4
- Wednesday, May 31st, 2017 • 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
CTSI Seminar Series-sponsored by the Clinical and Translational Science Institute, presents Rogan Kesh, PhD Provost and Professor of Political Science, Wake Forest University. Rogan Kersh, who has studied the millenial generation for more than a decade, offers research-based observations . . .
- Location: Commons Conference Rooms-G Floor, Nutrition Bldg.
- Wednesday, May 31st, 2017 • 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
"Learn how you can pursue a scalable model for creating active learning spaces across campus. While many institutions focus their efforts on creating just a few showcase spaces, they miss a huge opportunity to transform classrooms all over campus and change the way students learn. During . . .
- Location: Benson Center 344 F
- 10 dates and times available
Coming to an academic building near you! Join us for a 30 minute "highlight reel" focusing on technologies offered by WFU. We will highlight tools that are under utilized, but can significantly impact your teaching, research, service, administrative work. Please bring your laptop, . . .
- Location: Multiple Locations
- Monday, June 12th, 2017 • 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Training in the Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR) for undergraduate students as required by the National Science Foundation. A two-hour workshop to discuss a case related to RCR with other students and a facilitator. It is recommended that attendees complete the on-line CITI RCR training . . .
- Location: Reynolda Hall 301